Honeywell is one of the most popular manufacturers of humidifiers that are available on the market today. The company has a good reputation and is trusted by thousands of customers. Purchasing their products, you can be sure that you have bought the best.
Main features of Honeywell humidifiers include:
- They are able to cover large areas;
- They release huge amounts of moisture;
- They save considerable amounts of energy;
- They do not consume a lot of water;
- They are easy to maintain and replace.
We have reviewed five of the most popular Honeywell humidifiers to give you a clear idea and help you make up your mind. Please have a look at those Honeywell humidifier reviews before purchasing one for your home.
This is a killer product in its segment. The Honeywell Germ Free HCM-350 produces 99.9% germ- and bacteria-free mist and helps to keep your house safe for the health of everyone in it. The humidifier uses the QuietCare Technology which enables it to run a lot quieter than the other ones. The general pros and cons of this product are:
- It is super quiet;
- One filling is enough for it to work for up to 24 hours;
- The humidifier does not affect the temperature of the room;
- The tank is easy to use and clean;
- The filter needs replacing only twice a year.
- The product is a bit bulky;
- The design is not that attractive;
- Works best only in medium-sized rooms.
Overall, this humidifier is one the best for domestic use. The product is safe around children. This model will also help you to save some money on your monthly utility bills thanks to its low energy consumption.
This product comes with a 9-gallon daily output and can be used for big halls and houses as large as 2300 square feet. With this humidifier, you can choose out of three different moisture settings. Its another advantage is that it is quieter than the HCM-350 model.
- This product has a great water capacity—3.4 gallons;
- Runs up the same time as the Honeywell Germ Free HCM-350;
- It is 30% quieter than the other humidifiers;
- The humidifier stops dust and dirt from entering the room.
- Prevents the development of fungi, bacteria, and algae.
- The design of the product is a very basic one;
- Some reviewers state that the product vibrates, which results in a slightly unpleasant sound that might bother some users. To avoid this you should place it on a non-wooden or ceramic surface.
There is no issue about the quality of humidification this product provides. The only thing to complain about is the vibration, but other than that, this HCM 6009 humidifier is the best product that can cover your entire house or an office floor.
The Honeywell HUL520W humidifier looks like a next age humidifier. The product is relatively small and looks stunning. It is ideal for small rooms as it does not cover as much area as the HCM 6009 humidifier. This one comes without any filters, which makes it much easier to clean the unit. Some of the most prominent advantages and disadvantages of this humidifier are:
- The product can run up to a whopping 20 hours;
- The HUL520W shuts off automatically when it becomes empty, which is very convenient as you do not need to have an eye on it constantly;
- It is portable and can be placed anywhere in the house;
- The cool mist is visible;
- It is the cheapest model in our list!
- This product is useless for big rooms or conference halls;
- The mist may sometimes create visibility problems in the room.
All in all, this humidifier is probably the best portable one. Besides, the product has the best design aspect.
This HCM 710 humidifier comes with some unique features. There are two different moisture control settings to provide you with an extreme comfort and preferred humidity. The EasyFill technology, that has been used in this product, makes the process of filling very easy. The design of the humidifier is also good and the included filter is antimicrobial-treated.
- It can run up to 36 hours on one filling (more than any other product in our chart!)
- It is ideal for any kind of medium-sized rooms;
- The humidifier features two moisture control settings;
- Has an illuminated water window for quick monitoring;
- The design makes the model portable and easy to maintain.
- Cleaning the product is relatively tougher than the other Honeywell humidifiers;
- This model produces sounds that can sometimes be quite irritating.
The evaporation of this model is good and quite efficient. If you are looking for an ideal humidifier to use in a medium-sized room, then this might be the best solution for you.
This humidifier modification looks much like a normal coffee maker but the look is really deceiving. The HWM705B comes at a very cheap price yet it is quite efficient. The product shuts off automatically when the tank is empty saving you the extra energy consumption. The basic pros and cons of this product are:
- Refilling is quite easy;
- Can work for whole 24 hours per one filling;
- The product is ideal for medium-sized rooms;
- It comes with a medicine cup and a 3-year warranty;
- The model is filter free, so you will not need to spend extra money on filters each year.
- The humidifier is not entirely noiseless;
- The second variation of the product is rather expensive.
This humidifier runs smoothly and does its duty quite impressively. The design makes it usable anywhere, even in your office. The elegant yet sturdy HWM705B humidifier is nothing less than a great buy.
We hope that this list of Honeywell humidifiers reviews will give you a clear idea about the best one for you.