A humidifier is a device that is used to increase the moisture level of a room or even an entire building, depending on the capacity of the unit. Often due to low humidity level in the air, you can get a lot of health issues like sinus problems, excessively dry skin, cracked lips and nosebleed. With the help of the air humidifier, you can bring back the normal humidity level of your room or the whole house. But you have to be sure that you are getting the best one for good results.
Some of the popular types of humidifiers available in the market are ultrasonic humidifiers, warm or cool mist humidifiers, and vaporizers. There are different features of air humidifiers and these features vary from one type to another. They include optional LED light, an auto shut-off system, indicators of the low water level, additional filters, timer settings etc. All in all, you are able to choose options that are the most suitable for your needs.
What Are The Advantages Of Using Air Humidifiers?
- Relief from sinus problems: Often due to low moisture level people get affected with sinus illnesses. Adding moisture to the air with the help of the humidifier can actually help you get a relief.
- Faster recovering process: Proper air humidity works as a lubricator for the nasal passage when you have asthma, cold or allergies. This helps you recover faster. There are even some humidifiers which are specially meant for people with allergies. These humidifiers help purify the air around you.
- No nose bleeding: When the moisture level of the air decreases, it becomes too dry. This can cause nasal bleeding. Fortunately, humidifiers are able to prevent such little troubles.
- Smooth and Beautiful skin: Low moisture level can lead to dry skin as well as cracked lips. If the skin gets proper moisture then it will become smoother and healthier.
- Fresh air: Many humidifiers not only provide proper humidity but can be used with essential oils to produce a light pleasant scent.
Generally, benefits of a humidifier depend on particular features of the product. Go through the top 5 air humidifier reviews to choose the best product which will be highly beneficial for you.
Reviews Of Top 5 Air Humidifiers
This humidifier has a very fashionable design of a desk lamp and a number of adorable features. Moreover, it can work in a light only mode so you are able to use it as a lamp, which is a good choice for children who are afraid of darkness during the bed time.
- It helps refresh and purify the air by adding some drops of the essential oil. The sweet fragrance will provide a deodorizing effect removing the smell of cigarette smoke, cooking, and pets.
- The humidifier comes with an ultrasonic wave technology that creates a cool mist aroma producing no irritating sounds.
- The water tank has a 100-ml capacity providing 3 hours of continuous work.
- You can choose between seven different colors according to your mood. It also comes with an auto-off system that is activated when there is no water left in the tank.
- The unit includes four operating modes: continuous mist, 3-hour mode, light only or mist only.
- This product is very user-friendly and possesses no evident cons!
This product is a great ultrasonic air humidifier which disperses cool mist creating a pleasant atmosphere around you. You can use it to moisturize the air in your home or office as it is quiet and does not produce any sounds. When it comes to choosing an air humidifier, this feature is especially important, as too much noise can have different harmful effects on your health.
- The refilling and cleaning processes are quite easy.
- It is made of hard and great quality plastic which is shockproof and ensures you to have no cracks or leaks.
- The humidifier helps relieve scratchy throats, dry nasal passages, cough, flu symptoms, winter-dry skin etc.
URPOWER humidifier is a 5-in-1 device: it can work as an aromatherapy diffuser, an air purifier, a humidifier, an ionizer and a night lamp. Moreover, the item has four timer settings (60 mins, 120 mins, 180 mins or continuous mode) and also changes seven different colors.
- With the help of an ultrasonic diffusing technology, it produces a vibration that breaks the water as well as the essential oils into extremely fine micro-particles that form the mist.
- The humidifier has a water capacity of 500 ml and can run up to 10 hours. It also automatically turns off when there is no water or according to timer settings.
- It helps improve the air quality by releasing negative ions into the air, which combat harmful positive ions.
- The device is not very sturdy.
- The lights are too bright on any setting to be used at night time.
- The motor noise is not so loud, but the bubbling sound it makes takes some time getting used to.
This is one of the most popular aromatherapy oil diffuser air humidifiers. It is portable and perfect for any office, home, spa and even for a baby room. Besides, it can change the LED lights to seven different colors.
- This humidifier helps in soothing and relaxing your environment with the help of an essential oil diffusing system.
- The operation is quiet and the unit does not make any sounds. So, it is perfect for using in a nursery or in a bedroom.
- It has a 100-ml capacity and can work for 4 to 5 hours continuously.
- The humidifier shuts down automatically when it runs out of water. This is great for saving energy as well as for safety.
- The cheapest one in our list!
This humidifier comes with four timer settings (30/60/120/180 minutes) and can change into four different colors with two degrees levels. It vaporizes essential oils as well as the water to produce a cool mist with a beautiful scent.
- It comes with a water capacity of 100 ml and can humidify a room having an area of about 220 square feet.
- The LED colors are very soothing as well as relaxing.
- The humidifier features an auto-off technology when the level of water is low.
- It is so terribly difficult to open the unit to add water and essential oils.
So, here are the top 5 air humidifier reviews for you. You can compare them and find the best one according to your own needs and preferences.