The humidifier is a device used to moisturize the air. It is especially useful for babies and people suffering from respiratory problems such as asthma and sinus problems and for those, who are allergic to dust and pollution.
Two types of humidifiers are available on the up-to-date market: warm mist humidifiers and cool mist ones. Cool mist humidifiers are considered the best as they are less expensive, more energy-efficient, and safer to be used. If you buy a warm mist humidifier there is a possibility that you or your baby can be injured by its heat wave. Moreover, humidifiers of this type consume more electricity, which will definitely affect your bills in a positive way. Both warm mist humidifiers and cool mist ones can come with or without a filter.
Filter free humidifiers are effective and easy to be used. If you buy a filterless humidifier, you will not need to spend extra money on filters (in contrast to filtered humidifiers that require filter replacement every year or even month).
Advantages of filterless humidifiers:
- Such humidifiers come without filters;
- Easy to be used;
- No need to replace filter regularly, which saves your money;
- Filterless humidifiers are inexpensive;
- Use a grid to remove dust particles;
- They are noiseless, so you can put them anywhere in your house, even in the nursery.
- Filter free humidifiers need to be cleaned on a daily basis or at least every week;
- They are not considered hygienic sometimes.
If you are looking for the best filterless humidifier and are doubting which one to choose, then here are filterless humidifier reviews for you. They will focus on five best filterless humidifiers, namely their benefits and shortcomings to help you ease your choice.
Honeywell HWM705B is a humidifier that was designed for medium-sized rooms. It comes with a medicine cup and two moisture output settings. The unit has the auto shut-off system for the additional safety and economy: the humidifier goes off automatically when the water tank is empty. It can be used for 24 hours after one filling. Moreover, this device is easy to use and clean. It comes with a 3-year warranty and is really affordable!
- The humidifier is not entirely noiseless;
- The second variation of the product is rather expensive.
This humidifier is believed to be an ideal choice for small and medium-sized rooms. This humidifier comes with 1-gallon capacity and can run up to 46 hours per filling, which is an amazing feature!
The humidifier is easy to clean as its parts are dishwasher-safe. It comes with variable mist controls, an auto shutdown system, a demineralizing cartridge, and an easy-to-fill technology (refilling is as simple as watering a plant). It can be used up to forty-six hours after one filling. Unlike other filter free humidifiers, you can use it safely for a week after cleaning.
- There is a bright blue light that illuminates the fill gauge;
- The humidifier is not noiseless, which can be quite irritating.
Vicks Vul520W is another adorable filter free humidifier. Besides, it is really portable and comes in two colors: pink and blue. It is obviously not the best product for a big room, but it is just the perfect one to be used in a bedroom or a nursery.
- The humidifier is filterless, that is why you will not need to ever replace it;
- The product is easy to clean;
- The design is simple and makes the product easily movable;
- It provides you with a varied range of humidity control;
- The device helps to relieve coughing and nose congestion.
- This product is not suitable for big rooms or halls;
- It can run only up to 10 hours per filling.
This product is no less than a wonder product. It comes with no filter but two VapoPads for extra soothing comfort. The operation of this product can last up to a whopping 30 hours.
- There is no filter that you would need to replace;
- The refilling procedure is pretty simple;
- 1.2 gallon capacity.
- The build material is not very sturdy and poses the risk of getting broken;
- The humidifier requires cleaning on a daily basis. But you can avoid it by using only filtered water, in which case you will need to clean the unit twice in a week.
Rosewill Filterless Ultrasonic Humidifier is a great product. It comes with a variable settings option so that you can adjust the moisture level according to your needs. Moreover, the humidifier features a 360 Adjustable Dual Nozzle Mist Outlet for the better control. It comes with a 5-liter water tank, an auto shut-off system and does not create any sounds while operating. Besides, there is a glow LED nightlight for easy operation at night.
- The LED light is very bright and might disturb you at night;
- The humidifier can produce a white dust.
Which one is the best?
As mentioned above, humidifiers are required to moisturize the air and are helpful for babies and people with respiratory problems.
Filterless humidifiers have a number of benefits. First of all, most of them are less expensive and require less maintenance.
If you are about to buy a humidifier, you need to choose a model with low maintenance, an affordable price, safety and energy efficiency. All the reviewed filterless humidifiers meet all the above-stated needs.
Buy a filterless humidifier if you want less maintenance and effective results, but do not forget to clean it regularly at least once or twice a week.